2020 Japanese Studies Research Support Project
The Institute for Japanese Studies at Seoul National University is planning ‘Japanese Studies Research Support Project’ to support research in the fields of humanities and social sciences related to Japan, contributing to enhancing the professional Japanese research capacity of Seoul National University, and supporting joint research and academic exchanges with Japanese researchers at home and abroad. Any research in the humanities and social sciences of Japan can be supported, so please apply if you are interested.
1. Application type: independent research / joint research (consisting of 5 people)
2. Financial support: No more than 5 million won per single research / No more than 25 million won per joint research
3. Research Period: November 1, 2020 ~ October 31, 2021
4. Application period: September 14, 2020-October 12, 2020
5. Research topic area: Humanities and Social Sciences Research on Japan
*POC: 880-8503 / firstname.lastname@example.org
*For details, please refer to the attached file below (Application Guidelines for the 2020 Japanese Studies Research Support Project).